Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tragopoutsa - Protection warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tragos

tragopoutsa - Protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name: Giannis
1.2 Age: 19
1.3 Country/City: Greece/Thessaloniki
1.4 Something more about yourself im in univercity / play basketball
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? yes and wont get stressed or anything especially for a game (even a more serious one like wow)

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Tragopoutsa
2.2 Race: Worgen
2.3 Class of your Character: Protection
2.4 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): mining+lvling up JC for the gem bonuses (this char started as an alt but is main now)
2.5 Whats your build 4/3/34 i chose some self healing and+%heal talents from arms/fury for better survivability (while not excluding any of the nessesary prot talents ofc)
2.6 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/tragopoutsa/simple
2.7 Link a screenshot of your UI: i dont really know how i can upload and link a picture but i use simple addons such as DBM cause i like to play wow as they create it Smile but i would gladly download usefull addons if u reccomend

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.
i dont quite know what to say to prove that i know world of warcraft i can only say that i pay 100% attendion around me in dungeons/raids etc and always think fast and react although i have no proof of this but u can test me. i have always played in greek guilds to have more fun without so much raiding but recently i just want to raid with skilled people and clear all cata raids. my main Lockas existed since the first year of Vanilla wow (remove MS nau gief back warlock jobs!) but i didnt play much then ;p at tbc i only played pvp and a little raid kharazan and at had a break then started again wotlk enjoying the new dk :p
3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.): i started raiding at tbc Kharazan some bosses then i had a break from wow and then wotlk nax/eoe/os/toc (no ulduar neither icc i stoped wow for a year again cause of school+univercity) and started again at cata
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them: as i said ive been playing in greek guilds with friends enjoying more pvp and less pve but now in cataclysm i have an urge to RAID with skilled people and thats the only reason i leave my friends Smile
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual
i can manage my playtime according to the guild needs i dont have any restrictions
4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid):
as i previously said i can manage my schedule moving workouts according to the raids
4.2 Do you know anyone in Discipline ?
not really i just played with Pissas at pacman which i think he was at u for some time
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ?
i dont know just that i want to have fun raiding and kicking cata bosses butts with you Smile feel free to ask me anything i like to communicate in games

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?
my pc is very good but recently appears to blue screen+restart some times (once a day maybe) i checked with technicians they cant find anything xD so ill go play in a net cafe when we have a raid.
5.2 Do you have a microphone? yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak?
yessir i have profficiency in english (is this spelled correctly? im not sure but yea i can speak fluently with a little greek axcent xD)
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 am

Quote :
3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.): i started raiding at tbc Kharazan some bosses then i had a break from wow and then wotlk nax/eoe/os/toc (no ulduar neither icc i stoped wow for a year again cause of school+univercity) and started again at cata

So are you going to quit wow in next 2-3 months? interesting, I think we're looking for people who stays here for longer time.

And for questions about self-criticism and time availability - are you 100% sure that you can attend 4-5 raids a week and won't cry after you got changed/told to change something? I ask for sure because I heard exactly same answers many times and well many of them became drama queens or liars.

I'd like you to answer those questions altough I'm neither officer nor gm so you don't have to worry about "final decision"

Back to top Go down
tragos

PostSubject: u hurt me :(   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

in the past i played wow mostly for fun in casual greek guilds with friends as i mentioned, and there wasnt any problem if i stopped playng wow for some time. i never said ill stop wow in 2-3 months and generally i dont know why u reply to me with sarcasm even though i tried to be as friendly as possible in my aplycation...... and yes i dont care about changes and replaces in the raid as long as the leader think they are fair and needed, its a great game and we should enjoy it, less argue->more progress->more fun
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 pm

hold on. your application will be answered soon
Back to top Go down
tragos

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:23 pm

i have been waiting for a reply for 3 days and my current guild m8s are a little annoyed (and i dont blame them) i assume the main reason u hesitate is that u think i lack the experience, i just want a yes or no (i cant prove anything unless im tested) so if u decline me i can stay and help my guild or find another raid guild with progress ive been on standby too long... (not being impolite or anything)
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 pm

hello there again and thx for the nice application.

thats my appraisal, currently:
(+) you seem to be correctly enchanted+gemmed
(+) maxxed proffesions
(+) its good that you can manage your schedule according to our raid time
(~) your experience is a bit average atm
(~) your gear is kinda good. not the best tho

However you need to wait for GM's final answer.

Back to top Go down
Nosokoma

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:28 am

well since we lack tanks for 10mans i would say try him out, we are not loosing anything by taking another trial. Test him imo
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:45 pm

10man is only for this week, for progress.
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Seems that you are in a hurry and you need an answer now, but at this momment you didnt get enough votes for invite. So since you need an answer its a no, we'll have to decline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tragopoutsa - Protection warrior   tragopoutsa - Protection warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

tragopoutsa - Protection warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: