Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nosokoma - Shadowpriest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosokoma

nosokoma - Shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: nosokoma - Shadowpriest   nosokoma - Shadowpriest EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

1.1 Name:Dimitris
1.2 Age: 18
1.3 Country/City: greece
1.4 work/study: nothing at the momemt
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?: criticism is something we should all listen to so we get better or get the idea of how we look like to other ppl.

2. About your Character

2.1 Name of your Character:Nosokoma
2.2 Race: Dranei
2.3 Class of your Character: Priest
2.4 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): cause this is sort of new char and lack of money i have enchanting+tailoring rly low on skill but im working on it, also i am rly aware that this will count minus for my application.
2.5 Whats your build and why this spec ? 9/0/32 well this is the top sp spec with 2 optional talents i have in Mental agility 3/3 instead 2/3 and Psihyc Horror for disarm effect or stun effect.
2.6 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/nosok%C3%B3ma/simple
2.7 Link a screenshot of your UI: althought im healing here its the only pic i have :
nosokoma - Shadowpriest Wowscrnshot030411000125

3. Experience

3.1 Tell us what have you raided : On this char i have raided only cataclysm raids, but on my previous main Pissas i have raided toc/ and uldu + icc with discipline. No tbc experiance since i started at Wotlk. So far i have killed all in normal and chimaeron+halfus on heroic.
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences and reasons of leaving them: Well i have been in discipline before and now im in exsul, we are clearing farm all 12 each week and we are progressing magmaw now.

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual

4.1 Tell us about your play time : i can playevery day, at raid times and in the morning, and i cant play when something irl emergency happens.
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? well Myrmidonas/rpgas/swine/karonagr and many more...
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? i know that my gear isnt the best and my proffesions totaly suck and this counts negative for my application but im an excelent player who knows his class and can help the guild in many ways. Im kinda poor inside the game atm so very soon my proffesions will be full. Im also working on the shoulder enchant, doing the quest for therazan.

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?yes totaly
5.2 Do you have a microphone?yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? absolutely i speak fluently english too.
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: nosokoma - Shadowpriest   nosokoma - Shadowpriest EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 am

IMO inv him, we disenchant about 3/4 items, if that many ppl can recommend him, we can easily gear him up in 1-2 resets max, shadowpriests does much dmg anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
myrmidonas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nosokoma - Shadowpriest   nosokoma - Shadowpriest EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 am

hey there nosokoma , i still remember from discipline that you were doing tactics ok and still remember that we killed lk 10 heroic when you came with your dk on 1 try after spending like 2 days of wiping . you have to raise your profession skills fast thought and be sure that you know all tactics for all bosses . its yes from me since we need shadowpriest and 2nd we need ppl that can speak on ts when needs to and 3rd we need ppl that dont fail, and as i remember you didnt .
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: nosokoma - Shadowpriest   nosokoma - Shadowpriest EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Well i can agree with myrm that he was ok on tactics, communication during raid etc..
i was just annoyed when he left us at some point.

Hold on and your application will be answered soon.

Back to top Go down
myrmidonas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nosokoma - Shadowpriest   nosokoma - Shadowpriest EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:53 am

I noticed that they removed you from exsul after you made this application here, which is kinda sad.
It took us a while, but seems we will accept you and see how it will goes. However, you need to lvl up your professions fast and give your best shot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nosokoma - Shadowpriest   nosokoma - Shadowpriest Empty

Back to top Go down

nosokoma - Shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: