Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galbatrop - Enh Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galba

Galbatrop - Enh Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name: George
1.2 Age: 27
1.3 Country/City: Bulgaria / Plovdiv
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study?) Securety stuffs
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? I can handle everything Smile

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Galbatrop
2.2 Server: Burning Legeon
2.3 Race: Dranei
2.4 Class of your Character: Shaman
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): LW Skinning
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this? 10 / 31 / 0. It simplify the rotation / prio. The ather main spec give the apartunety to cast second earth shock but the trik is u may cast it u may not coz of the hight prio on 5x mealstroms proc and stormstrike. overall the last spec give higher dps whit like 100/200 dps.
2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/galbatrop/simple
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/screenjs.jpg/
Addons : X-perl, Omen, DBM, Pitbull, sabrinabuff frames, ButtonTimers, EnhPrio, SpellFlash, TribalEnhancment, Recount, Chatter, Atlasloot, MilScrollingBattleText

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.): I start to play wow on Burning Crusade sicne i did not have anything better to do and untill now i still havent found anything better to do.
Clared all on Burning Crusade as war tank - > http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/galbatros/simple
Clared all on Wrath of the leach king as H pala ( exepct LK heroic ) & 12/12 Cata -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/galbatron/simple

3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them: All my previous guilds have desbanded. I desided to rerol to dps class since the guild i was for the past year fell a part since 15 ppl whit rank reidars left ( first 9 left together then anather 6 left ). When that happend i kinda left alone there whit 2 offisers and 1 GM and tons of trarls and it simply do not look like home now. The guild i join whit my shaman was simply the first english 25 ppl guild that come in to my eye. They lack on progres, ppl dont show up etc. I am looking for something stable social with skiiled and active ppl.

3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional): My officer note say 2468. Basicly i am in evry raid Smile

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual. I wood go for casual but sicne i rly dont have anyrhing better to do i actualy turn in to hardcore.

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid): Saturday is the day i get some irl stuffs. Rest of the time i can raid from 19/20 server time to when ever the raid is over. Right now in the next 1 up to 3 manths i can raid all day long since i am off wark Smile
Exact day of the week. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday)
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? No
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? Well i am Enh shaman currantly but as i sow u took 1 soo i wood not mind going ele for example but that wood require a bit of gearing.

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill. I got my PC 3 manths ago and it is kinda top of the line. In turms of talking i have no problem whit the english, been in usa for 1 year. Howevar my typing skills sux a bit as maybe u have allready notice Smile
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? Yes. 53 FPS on Ultra on Nefarian
5.2 Do you have a microphone? Yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Havent use Teamspeak basicly but dont think that wood be any kind of problem. Soo far i got exp whit vent and mumble.
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm

hello there and thanks for the detailed application of yours.

(+) its a very nice application
(-) However we invited an ench shamman a few days ago and we are not sure atm if we have an extra spot for one more melee. We mostly need range atm.
(~) you gear seems to be good, but not best for heroics tho, still lots of blues
(+) your experience 10/12 is nice
(-) but you killed them only once.

Therefore you need to wait till we figure out our final answer.

Back to top Go down
Galba

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm

I mantion that you have allready invited Enh shaman and having 2 is pointless in the raid. My exp is 12/12 not 10/12. I dont maind going ele the thing is i start gearing for enh since i was asuming there will not be many enh shamans ...but i was wrong. In any case what i am actualy asking is to put some trust in me in case there is sutable dps spot and i can guarantee u will not regret it. Atm if there is not Enh or Ele dps spot in you are 25 ppl raid then i guess i can jsut wish u the best of luck and continue my surch for a sutable guild for me Smile
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am

we need an elemental shammy actually, but we need to check if you have gear for that
Back to top Go down
Pyrathas

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 am

If he doesnt mind going elemental, then the gear is less important imo.
We really could use an elemental shammie and he alrdy knows all the tactics.
His gear is so-so, but big deal.
Back to top Go down
Galba

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:04 am

Currantly i have non. Can get item from rep and justis points, soo the best i can do is probably geting full blue whit maybe 1 epic. If you are willing to bear whit me ... it is a hard desicion in any case soo it is you are call Smile /w in game if u like to talk more and cleare some ather topics.
Back to top Go down
<o>

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am

u can always buy some boe if u rly care about invite and u treat it serious
Back to top Go down
<o>

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 am

what about elemetnal experience btw? did u played it in cata or u gonna learn it after invite? :\
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

in ele nothing hard to learn, question is that u have already h pala geared, arent you going to play it instead of shammy? we gear you up in ele and you reroll? im a bit worried
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 pm

unfortunately we dont have spot for one more ench. however if you get decent elem gear soon, feel free to give us a call again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galbatrop - Enh Shaman   Galbatrop - Enh Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Galbatrop - Enh Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: