Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

palatjuh - prot paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
palatjuh

palatjuh - prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:36 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name: Boaz
1.2 Age: 18
1.3 Country/City: Netherlands / Zwolle
1.4 Something more about yourself: im on school / i play soccer/
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? i never get stressed;).

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Palatjuh
2.2 Race: Human
2.3 Class of your Character: Protection
2.4 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): Mining/BS
2.5 0/36/5 i put up some extra dmmg and protection abilities. selfhealing is already included @ paladin prot spec.
2.6 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/palatjuh/simple
2.7 Link a screenshot of your UI: i cannot load that stuff up for some wierd reason but its ok.

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.
I'm in MurlocGaming atm, and our progress is 8/12 atm but we diddnt start on throne of the 4 winds yet.
i raided also on Wotlk and my progress was 8/12 on heroic(25 man) and like 12/12 on normal (in 10man)
3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.): check out the answer above ^^^^^^ Smile
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them: whell my guild has alot of bad people in it with a bad loot system (just /roll..) and our progress is very slow cus people dont know wtf to do..
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional): we dont have cus it has a ./roll system..

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual
whell my holiday is comming so i can be there everyday soon cus im almost done with school:)
4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid)
on tuesday and wednesday i have to work till 20:00 so maybe im like 5 minutes later then.
4.2 Do you know anyone in Discipline ?
yea i know Deathwingzz
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ?
not realy, im just looking for a good guild with people who do have brains:).

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?
i have a great laptop. its a macbook Pro so in my oppinion its the best.Smile
5.2 Do you have a microphone? yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak?
yes my english is good. and i prefer TS more then ventrilo so thats gr8:)
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:21 pm

hello there and thx for the application

(+) nice gear
(-) no shoulders enchant from therazane
(-) kinda low hit rating
(-) blacksmith 91/525
(-) mining 450/525 (or you could even change it to engineer or JC for more HP boost)
(~) 8/12 experience

stand by and You will be answered soon

Last edited by rpgas on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:25 pm

i was making with him a bit of my glory, he's very good however we have prot paladin and 2x prot palas in raid is phail Razz
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 am

rpgas wrote:

(-) kinda low hit rating
(-) mining 450/525
prot pala can go for 0 hit and 0 exp with full survivality and mining is fine for tank ;/

Xust wrote:
2x prot palas in raid is phail Razz
if ortho will be so kind and wake up on raid
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am

palatjuh wrote:
2.7 Link a screenshot of your UI: i cannot load that stuff up for some wierd reason but its ok.
would be nice if u solve this problem and upload screenshot of ur UI sooner or later... w8ing
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:39 pm

It's forum's script problem, not his. Guests are not able to upload screenshot, he probably has to register.
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

nosokoma uploaded a screenshot of his ui without being member Razz
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 pm

he can always paste link ;(
Back to top Go down
myrmidonas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

seems we will accept you for trial. althought we'd like to find out more about your addons. wisp an officer for inv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: palatjuh - prot paladin   palatjuh - prot paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

palatjuh - prot paladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: