Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makanish Fury Warr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makanish

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi, my name is Daniel, I'm 28 and from Germany.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, unless its just pointless flaming Smile
I'm avail like almost every day from around 18-24.30h

Burning Legion, Gnome Warr, engeneering + JC
8/31/2

My experience starts with classic WoW, cleared there all contents except Naxx KZ.
BC all cleared
WotlK 11/12 hc ICC
Used to play rog till the end of WotlK

I'd like to join SpecialBus since I know there couple of ppl and it looks like a nice guild, from what I've heared so far.
I'm pretty happy u use ts3, since I always had probs with vent, and my english is pretty decent.

If there are any further questions, I'd gladly answer them ingame, since im crappy in making apps Smile

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/makanish/simple
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

make normal application form or good bye
Back to top Go down
Xust

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

nicht
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:19 pm

you will have to use the applciation form like the rest of applicants do
Back to top Go down
makanish

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: changed app :)   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 am

1.1 Name: Daniel Weyrather
1.2 Age: 28
1.3 Country/City: Germany / Duisburg
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study? studiy + work in ger, avail for raids like 5x a week
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? Well! no problem unless its pointless flaming

2.1 Name of your Character: Makanish
2.2 Server: Burning legion
2.3 Race: gnome
2.4 Class of your Character: warr
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): jewelcrafting and engeneering
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this?
8/31/2, currently best pve spec
2.7 armory. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/makanish/simple

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.
Started right at the beginning, White Rose, Fire of Dune, Doomed and Exsul, guild history
3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.): classic all raids cleared till kz, bc all cleared, wotlk all raids cleared, 11/12 icc hcs, cata bwd, bot + throne clear, bot half hc
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual
playing too much so unfortunately hc Smile

4.1 Tell us about your play time, exact day of the week that you can or cannot be online. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday at 20:00-24:00 server time): sounds fine for me
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? Sakyto, Seloo, feel free to ask them about me
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? I like cookies Smile

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? yes
5.2 Do you have a microphone? yeah
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? yes

Back to top Go down
Xust

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:24 am

bitte eine ui screenshot
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 am

there u go much better now. invite for trial /whisper me ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makanish Fury Warr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makanish Fury Warr   Makanish Fury Warr Empty

Back to top Go down

Makanish Fury Warr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: