Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sofh - Resto Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofh

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name:Rafael
1.2 Age:24
1.3 Country/City:Veria / greece
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study?
i own a net cafe station
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?
i don't get stressed easy..and i'm always open constructive critisism if it's going to make me a better player

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.
Iam a 6 years player..i have cleared almost everything..and i'm playing healer as long as i can rememebr my self(Shammy until 2 months ago)..

2.1 Name of your Character:Sofh
2.2 Server:Burning Legion
2.3 Race:Night elf
2.4 Class of your Character:Druid
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them):Mining-alchemy
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this?
my talents are 7-3-31 and it's more of raid heal build than single target and i think it's mana efficient
2.7 Link to armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/sofh/simple
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI:

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.I played Pre tbc-tbc and lk and now cataclysm..Druid is a great raid healer thats why i like him.

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.):as i said almost everythin..from cataclysm i killed everything except Nefarian and al'akir..
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them:previous guild was Illegal and they just stoped progress so i moved on.
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual
i play almost all day cause of my Job (net cafe)
4.1 Tell us about your play time, exact day of the week that you can or cannot be online. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday at 20:00-24:00 server time):i can play all of these days
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ?nope
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ?

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)
quad-core pc no problem at all..and my english are excelent
5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?ofcourse
5.2 Do you have a microphone?yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak?yes
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 am

try after u change mining and give ur ui screenshot
Back to top Go down
Sofh

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 am

i will change mining soon.
Back to top Go down
Xust

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 am

UI screenshots works for some ppl, but for some it doesn't so dont worry, it will be said thousand times till Saeko will understand that Very Happy (I see that u tried to put it here, but the whole post is blank) Try via imageshack.us but it might not work neither.

I also dont remember any raiding druid called Sofh, however this name says me something, do you have any other characters?
Back to top Go down
Sofh

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:37 am

I tried with imageshack too...doesn't work either..and yes Xust..i'm Desi ^^
Back to top Go down
Xust

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 pm

mhm Desi, a good elemental shaman I have to say, but the question is why did you reroll? Special Bus =/= Illegal, it is not even similar, we take raiding seriously while Illegal was and always will be social guild only, so don't think we will accept a person who gonna reroll next character because of getting bored. Also worrying about resto druid, healing is the hardest role in wow, and you are quite new as healer, so as one of our healers I'd give you at least 3-4weeks trial only and only if:

- you are going stick to this druid for at least next expansion
- you are sure what you want, we're raiding, so nobody will care if you will be late for raid or leaving early (haven't seen this problem with your person, but just to say it that is the biggest difference between those two)

I won't add anything else cuz I'm sure you know what raiding behaviours are so I'm for giving ya shot m8

Quote :
..from cataclysm i killed everything except Nefarian and al'akir..

BTW - its less than half, not nearly everthing Razz

U have also to promise that people like chally won't even try to make an apply here haha, cuz he successfully would kill even this guild with hisi skillz Laughing <kidding here>
Back to top Go down
Sofh

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Well..the thing you said about i'm new on healing it's not true..i was healer 4 years with Desi..i played Elemental in cata only..and i rerolled cause i made Desi Horde for pvp and i switched to druid that i love healing with..
Back to top Go down
Xust

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Mkey, good for ya, its even better to give a shot!
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Sofh wrote:
I tried with imageshack too...doesn't work either..and yes Xust..i'm Desi ^^
how u could link us ur armory and cant link imageshack? i dont get it as xust mentioned.
Xust wrote:

BTW - its less than half, not nearly everthing Razz
idd u have killed only pugable bosses thats not rly good sign about ur experience
but i see u alrdy changed profession that means u care about getting invite i'd give u a try since we got rid of 1 resto druid last week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sofh - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sofh - Resto Druid   Sofh - Resto Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Sofh - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: