Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enhancement Shammy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhünon

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:12 pm

1. About you.
1.1 Do you want your application to be kept confidential?:
1.2 Name: Ülken Bilen
1.3 Age: 20
1.4 Country/City:Turkey/Istanbul
1.5 Something more about yourself (where do you work/where do you study?): University ( Industrial Engineering )
1.6 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?: I can handle it and also i didnt do anything to be shouted for.

2. About your Character
2.1 Name of your Character:Rhünon
2.2 Server:Burning Legion
2.3 Race:Dranei
2.4 Class of your Character:Enhancement/Resto (Main enha)(Have enough gear for healing as resto)
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): JC and Enchanting
2.6 What is your Main Spec, and why did you choose this? Enhancement, im good at it, also the best spec in interrupts
2.7 What is your Off Spec? Restoration
2.8 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/rh%C3%BCnon/simple
2.9 Copy & Paste the forum code link of your uploaded UI during raid: i dont have it, if its really necessary i can send it on email when i got it

3. Experience
3.1 Tell us what is your raiding experience on this patch: 1/13 HC as experience, also i know all tacs of heroics
3.2 Do you have any raiding experience on previous patches / expansions?: Only WotLK (10/12 HC)
3.3 Tell us more about your current (or previous if u dont have any) Guild. And the reasons that you are planning to leave them: Online member issues and raid issues

4. You and Special Bus

4.1 Tell us about your play time, exact day of the week that you can or cannot be online. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday at 20:00-24:00 server time):
I can play 5 Days of week so its ok for me. if i get invitation, ill be there
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? I think "Gheed" was there.
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? I was Raid Leader of <Rest in Peace> guild which is managed to do 1/13 HC so i know every single part of fights. My iLvl may seem to be low but my stats are really good. If you are curious about it u can simulate it on SimCraft or else simulation program. My DPS is around 18k.

5. You and your PC
5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? Yes it can
5.2 Do you have a microphone? I have mic
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Yes i can
Back to top Go down
Xust

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

He cannot upload screenshots, so its still shit with site.

Other than that, you're missing enchant on chest (20 stats). For me is ok. We can give him a shot
Back to top Go down
Gheed

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey,

do not know many about sham's but this man is really good, let's give him a chance.

afro Gheed the Noobex afro
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:05 am

you can follow the instructions given earlier and upload a screenshit if you please. others have done it, so you can do it too.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:15 pm

dont post image just link it, if imageshack isnt working for u try tinypic or imageupload
u will get answer on ur apply after u give us UI screenshot not from SW gate or other empty area but from boss fight with FPS on it (if u r not using addons with data text then just press ctrl+R and make a screenshot)
or at least describe on what pc are u playing (parameters like CPU, graphic card, memory, connection speed)
Back to top Go down
Rhünon

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Here   Enhancement Shammy EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Enhancement Shammy 20rshnp
its the lowest FPS that i saw on my pc. Ultra Graphics. Also;
4 GB Ram DDR3- Sapphire ATI Radeon 4870 Vapor-X graphic card. Intel E9300 2.8 Quad core.
I can play Crysis 2 with +30 FPS at full graphic Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Rhünon

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: oops wrong pic   Enhancement Shammy EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Enhancement Shammy 24oo7rs
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:51 am

u got much of spam there in the middle with healing and dmg hope it isnt distracting u from the fight (avoiding aoe and stuff) :p
anyway ur application overall looks good so i agree with xust, whisper any officer for invite on trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enhancement Shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shammy   Enhancement Shammy Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shammy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Bus Guild :: Recruitments-
Jump to: