Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fellas - just saying hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellas

fellas - just saying hi Empty
PostSubject: fellas - just saying hi   fellas - just saying hi EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Greetings good ol' discipline. I'm not really sure where to begin with and why am writting this in the recruitment page, but who cares.
First of all I wanted to say hi to everyone before, but the forums were down <,< seems the problem is fixed. ANYWAY. I'm writting this because I missed the old bastards aka friends and want to know how is everyone doing. I've been tracking some progress of the guilds I've been to etc. good to see the old guild back, well atleast some part of it. So it would be nice see some replies from majority of people like.... short list -->

omikami
swine
rpgas
tuwawiwie
carter? no idea if you're playing tbh
ginzza? nope, he's in a horde guild afaik
karonashithead
myrmidonas
kellia
TRAITOR SHANDELISE
pandora
maybe BTTB (badtothebone)

and others (sorry if i didnt mention someone)
since there are a lot of new people, it's a bit confusing.

As for me, I see that you need a ret pala, but I guess I have no chance fitting in back cause of several reasons... 1st my gear is shit and outdated cause I didn't login for like 2 months... 2nd I have no raiding progress and I just suck. 3rd I got a "life"... JOKE! To be fair I currently made a big change in my life, but I would turn it back if I'd start playing wow again :\ but yeah...

meh... id really want to play again, but i dont think ill fit in anymore :\

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/f%C3%ABllas/simple

had to add the damn dots, since some other retard took my name on Frostmane >.> also sorry for the spam

well that's it for now, hope that atleast someone replies >.> gg
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: fellas - just saying hi   fellas - just saying hi EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 am

hai Basketball
Back to top Go down
Kellia

PostSubject: Re: fellas - just saying hi   fellas - just saying hi EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:21 am

omgomg Failas <3 Very Happy Come back soon Very Happy dont be a pus.... ;p
Back to top Go down
BttB

PostSubject: Re: fellas - just saying hi   fellas - just saying hi EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:52 am

OMG you fAIlas you are back? hahahahahhahahahaha i missed our "legendary" conversations about....."censored"...things!
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: fellas - just saying hi   fellas - just saying hi EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:31 am

Fellas there is a spot free atm. All you need to do is gear up fast with more than 70% of your gear with epics, then we shouldnt have a problem i guess.
So.. hurry up and we might get you soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fellas - just saying hi   fellas - just saying hi Empty

Back to top Go down

fellas - just saying hi
Page 1 of 1