Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fellas - Retribution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fellas

Fellas - Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:17 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name: Dimitry
1.2 Age: 19
1.3 Country/City: Lithuania/Šiauliai
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study?): Currently studying at a culinary/bakery school.
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?: I have no problems with these things.

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Fellas
2.2 Server: Frostmane
2.3 Race: Human
2.4 Class of your Character: Paladin (Retribution/Protection)
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): Jewelcrafting/Enchanting
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this?: Can't tell since my armory is blocked.
2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/f%C3%ABllas/simple - me on frostmane
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: Can't link since all of my WoW files are deleted.

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.):

Classic raid experience - Cleared everything

Zul'Gurub - Cleared (Wotlk)
Onyxia's Lair - Cleared (Wotlk)
Molten Core - Cleared (Wotlk)
Blackwing Lair - Cleared (Wotlk)
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared (Wotlk)
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Cleared (Wotlk)

TBC raid experience - Cleared everything

Zul'Aman - Cleared (Wotlk)
Karazhan - Cleared (Wotlk)
Gruul's Lair - Cleared (Wotlk)
Serpentshrine Caverns - Cleared (Wotlk)
Tempest Keep - Cleared (Wotlk)
Hyjal Summit - Cleared (Wotlk)
Black Temple - Cleared (Wotlk)
Sunwell Plateau - Cleared (Wotlk)

WotLK raid experience - Cleared most of the Instances

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared (Glory of the Raider 10)
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 - Cleared (Glory of the Raider 10)
Eye of Eternity 10/25 - Cleared (Glory of the Raider 10)
Ulduar 10/25 - Cleared (Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10/25)
Trial of the Champion 10/25 - Cleared
Trial of the Grand Champion 10/25 - Cleared (50) / Cleared (25)
Icecrown Citadel Normal 10/25 - Cleared (Glory of the Icecrown Raider)
Icecrown Citadel Heroic 10/25 - Cleared / 12/12 (Glory of the Icecrown Raider)
Ruby Sanctum Normal 10/25 - Cleared
Ruby Sanctum Heroic 10/25 - Cleared

Cataclysm raid experience - Currently NONE

3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them:

Short version:

The Rebirth - Disbanded
Le Damage - Migrated
Reclaimed - Got kicked
Subtraction - Disbanded
Discipline - Disbanded?
Ninth Order - Left/Kicked

Long Version:

"The Rebirth"
My first, most awesome raiding guild in the history of World of Warcraft. This guild was formed from several members from different guilds. The idea of creating this guild was quite interesting, because this guild "came to life" after a guy named Antis made several pug runs to Naxxramas. These pugs were a success, because during those days Naxxramas was hell of a ride, and we managed to clear the whole instance on 10 man. When the guild was created, we started recruiting more people to attain better progress and compete with other great guilds. After some time we managed to clear all of the instances, and we were a big happy family.
Then the dark days have come. Ulduar was the thing we had to take care off. Sadly, when we first came inside the instance, we only managed to kill the 1st boss, which was very sad. Back then we were stuck on Razorscale for like an eternity and had no absolute progress at all. After such failure, our leader decided to merge the best players from the guild with the guild called "Le Damage" (No, it wasn't french), so that is how my first guild has shattered.

"Le Damage"
After we merged with this guild, I felt from the start that this won't end well, and as always I was right. This guild was already progressing with Ulduar hardmodes which was a plus. However the leader of Le Fromage was a person who didn't like me for some reason, he always nagged about me that I fail etc. etc. So due to this I didn't get much of raiding spots.
Time flew, the guild was progressing, I was on the bench as usual. After some time the guild master decided to migrate with the whole guild to a different realm to get more active players and carry on with progression. They left, I didn't. I said to myself "Fellas you idiot, you deserve to be in a guild where people will treat you like a good player" so my search in wowprogress.com has begun. That's how I found my next guild which was called "Reclaimed"

"Reclaimed"
When I tried to be accepted to this guild, I managed to do my worst application ever, I managed to leave some questions unfilled and it was short as sh*t, however they still invited me.
On my first day they decided to take me to an Ulduar hardmode run (10 man) to see what I can do. My knees started shacking at that moment, because I wasn't that experienced in Ulduar, so I thought I'll fail on my first day, but luck was on my side. I managed to show my best and one of the officers told me that I'm one of those people who aren't being spoken about being removed from the guild on the first day. So I got promoted and after some time we managed to clear everything, and I guess thanks to this guild I got one step closer from becoming a professional player, however I still fail sometimes. Anyway Trial of the Crusader came in play, and we started progressing there. During that progression there have been made some changes in the guild leadership which got some of the loyal players removed from the guild, which included me. So I'm guildless once again...

"Subtraction"
I'll be short with this. After I got kicked from Reclaimed, I found this guild which had low progression compared to my previous guild, but still it was a better option than staying guildless. Also forgot to mention that Icecrown Citadel was released. So I was in this guild for a short time, then this guild disbanded.

"Discipline"
After taking a short break after being guildless for who knows which time, I started searching for a new guild and my searching has led me to Discipline. I made an application, got accepted as usual and after some short time I fitted in, which also made me a core player in the guild. We managed to clear most of the ICC bosses, excluding Lich King 25 Heroic, which is a failure. So I guess due to this our leader decided to stop playing, so people started leaving and finally it disbanded. Some of the players made a new guild with which they will raid in Cataclysm, but as far as I know they will only do 10 mans. So my search has begun again.

"Ninth Order"

After some searching, I found this semi-hardcore guild. At first it was nice. The people were friendly, the raiding experience was good. So my trial period during wotlk went smooth. However when cataclysm was released, I've noticed that the officers started treating everyone like shit. Instead of giving people chances to prove that they can do something, they just demote you after you fail once. Same happened to me. I failed in a heroic and I was demoted to social. Then I left. Now I'm on a two month break.

3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional): None

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual: At the moment I'm on a break, but I'm thinking to start playing again. I count myself as a semi-hardcore player. I used to play everyday for up to five hours.

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid)
Exact day of the week. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday):

Monday - from 14:00
Tuesday - from 14:00
Wednesday - from 14:00
Thursday - from 14:00
Friday - from 14:00
Saturday - from 14:00
Sunday - from 14:00

4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ?: Omikami,Tuwawi,Shandelise,Chunti,Bttb,Carter,Kellia,Karonagr,Myrmidonas,Rpgas,Swine,Keldheick and so on. (I know everyone who's left from the old days.)

4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ?: The only information I want to share and say is that I want to rejoin the guild, but as you know my current gear is way too low for raiding, so the only way get me back on track is to boost me in some way.

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3):

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?: Yes and no. (I have shit fps, but this time I'll lover my settings.) but im getting either a new pc or new parts these days
5.2 Do you have a microphone?: At the moment no, my last headset is broken, so I might get a new one.
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Fellas

PostSubject: screenshot   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 pm

I was searching old forums for some screenshots and this one is the only one I found.

Addons:

Xperl Unit Frames
Deadly Boss Mods
Recount
Grid
Prat
SexyMap
Bartender
Satrinas Buff Frames

P.S. I can draw the placements of DBM on the screen if needed.
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:52 pm

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Kidding ofc. Whisper for invite
Back to top Go down
Fellas

PostSubject: .   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Shan aka Shandelise?
Back to top Go down
Shan

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 pm

aka legendary
Back to top Go down
Fellas

PostSubject: .   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Legendary traitor that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fellas

PostSubject: .   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Since my acc is expired for a long time, for those who can't check the armory here is an alternative link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/F%C3%ABllas/simple

All of the items are almost the same, except I have an epic BoE chest which ain't showing here.
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Everything is fine for meh (even fact that you undergeared) but

Quote :
5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?: Yes and no. (I have shit fps, but this time I'll lover my settings.)

Makes me scary, especially Halfuc HC - massive DC maker

btw that apply should be sticked as 'How to: Make an Apply'
Back to top Go down
Fellas

PostSubject: .   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

I have shit fps, but I never dc cause of that, so I doubt that will be a prob. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fellas

PostSubject: .   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Anyway, I'll migrate in 2 or 3 days, since I need to pay up for my account, spend gold, install wow and other shit. So see you soon guys. (Hope I'll migrate tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Kellia

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 pm

oki =D
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Xust wrote:

btw that apply should be sticked as 'How to: Make an Apply'

+1 on xust. i really liked fellas application <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellas - Retribution   Fellas - Retribution Empty

Back to top Go down

Fellas - Retribution
Page 1 of 1