Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gantalf - Arcane Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gantalf

Gantalf - Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:36 pm

1.1 Name: Anestis
1.2 Age: 18
1.3 Country/City: Thessaloniki
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study? I am studing. this is my last year.
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?I think criticism is good because from this way you gone learn many think's, because noone know everything.

2. About your Character

2.1 Name of your Character: Gantalf
2.2 Server: Burning Legion
2.3 Race:Gnome
2.4 Class of your Character:Mage
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them):Tailoring and Incription
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this? 33/5/3. the spec was my choice, i made it for this char with this stats and all of that.
2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/g%C3%A1ntalf/simple
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img862/6529/wowscrnshot032911190925.jpg

3. Experience

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.):In this character i start to raid on this expansion, but i had raid with blackharos it was paladin healer.
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them:My guild now is slash, i don't have a reason to leave them but i want to come with you because i know that you can make better raid's. so only this is my reason. Before slash i was on pacman, a greek guild.
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):We don't have dkp system in our guild.

4. You and Special Bus

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid): I can raid all of your day's but i have a small problem. A friend in your guild told me that you raid until 24:00 server time and i can't stay so long, i can stay until 23:00 server time.
Exact day of the week. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday)
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? I know nosokoma.
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ?Nothing importand.

5. You and your PC

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? Ofc. And i am playing on HD.
5.2 Do you have a microphone?Yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Gantalf wrote:
3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.):In this character i start to raid on this expansion, but i had raid with blackharos it was paladin healer.
Say something more... What raids You done with paladin how long you were playing him?
You also can't stay for full raid that's not good.
Back to top Go down
Gantalf

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:42 pm

i know that i can't stay isn't good but this is the true. As for my pala. i did ICC raid and we complete it all on normal.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 am

w8 for rpgas answer about this application
Back to top Go down
myrmidonas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:48 am

hello there, thx for application.

(+) your expereinced is good
(+) your gear seems to be ok
(+) nice ms for sw (i hope this is the actual number from your pc, and not from netcafe)
(-) low fps for sw
(-) You made application to us, the next day right after you killed chogal and alakir with slash.. i wonder if you do the same with us
(-) no enchant on head
(-) undercapped on hit rating (you have 15%. and the cap is 17%)
(-) you can raid only utill 23:00, but we raid till 24:00. So you need to try and change that. Therefore there are several times that we stay till 01:00 for progress.
(-) i dont see any keybind on iceblock
(-) we have 4 mages atm, so we'll have to think about that too

Tip. Also keep in mind if we accept you, you will probably need to repsec into fire for the AAAOOOOEEEssss. arcane aoe sucks.

We will think about it and we'll inform you soon
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:28 am

I agree with what Myrm said. and its also true that we have 4 mages atm so we'll have to think about it.
If you were a different class, lets say.. a boomkin or shadowpriest, you would have an instant g.invite,
but now as mage you cant give anything more than the ones we already have.
We are taking it easy on classes with high priority, but now we'll think about it.

we'll come back to you soon
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 am

Fps was not that bad with high quality graphic (i got sometimes less fps in sw than on raids lol) but no enchant and no hit cap is definitely decline atm.
Back to top Go down
Nosokoma

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:22 am

thats his pc ( iknow him irl ), he is playing in ultra with 42fps in sw at peek time, no net or something.
Also dunno about mages but sp's dont care about hit cap i have 15%myself dunno if mages should be hit caped,
I told him to try apply 2 days ago and just happened to kill those 2 bosses, (alakri+cho).
Althought im noone at the guild atm i can guarantee for him that is an excelent smart brained enough player like me ( am i ? Oo) i know him irl, and as i told him the problem with the playing hour is rly rly rly bad. dunno guys its ur call
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 pm

The problem is raid times, only and only, why we shoud inv a person who doesn't suit to our raidtimes, it doesn't make any sense, add to this a fact that we have 4 mages in guild while 2 of them are very active (and tbh we shoudn't have more than that), I mean why we should change our raid times for one person or just change him at 11 p.m with someone for just an hour, it neither make a sense nor is fair. It will just make our raiding even more complicated than it is now (with all those shitty pcs, not showing up etc).

My IMO is that if we think of serious raiding we have to start recruiting seriously, not by 'heads or tail' rule.

Quote :
(+) your expereinced is good
(+) your gear seems to be ok
(+) nice ms for sw (i hope this is the actual number from your pc, and not from netcafe)
(-) low fps for sw
(-) You made application to us, the next day right after you killed chogal and alakir with slash.. i wonder if you do the same with us
(-) no enchant on head
(-) undercapped on hit rating (you have 15%. and the cap is 17%)
(-) you can raid only utill 23:00, but we raid till 24:00. So you need to try and change that. Therefore there are several times that we stay till 01:00 for progress.
(-) i dont see any keybind on iceblock
(-) we have 4 mages atm, so we'll have to think about that too

3 + / 7 -

easy deal
Back to top Go down
Carter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Application declined. Raiding till 11 pm gametime will not be enough, if you manage to change that we can give you a try. Good luck in finding a guild
Back to top Go down
https://specialbus.forumpolish.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gantalf - Arcane Mage   Gantalf - Arcane Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Gantalf - Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1