Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

critcake - Fire mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
critcake

critcake - Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:03 am

about me :

1.1 Name: humood

1.2 Age: 24

1.3 Country/City:kuwait..

1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study? i work in police station (detective) 4 days in onr week fro 8 morning tell 2 am thats mean i dont have any problem with game active

1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? i dont have any problem with that beacuse in a first point my work learn me that ( criticism is good )

............................................................................................................................................................................

About my Character:

2.1 Name of your Character (critcake)

2.2 Server (burning legion)

2.3 Race: (human female)

2.4 Class of your Character: (mage)

2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): (Alchemy 525)-(herb 525)-(Archaeology 525)-(Cooking 525)
(First Aid 525)-(Fishing 461)

2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this? 3/35/3 the best fire spec with me nice dps on bosses nice aoe in trash btw i tried more than 3 specs but that is good for me ...i can play well in this spec felling good and more than 1000 mages use that spec for fire thats not mean iam folowing that mages but thats work with well with mages ...

2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/critcake/simple

2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: i dont have that program in my caffe .... i have it in my home .... u can if you need an any officer log in my acount btw its ok with me

............................................................................................................................................................................

Experience:

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here: in this character i done everthing before in 95% in raid"s and lich king

(in cataclysm) : (Throne of the Four Winds)done
(The Bastion of Twilight)done
(Blackwing Descent)clear all only (nefrian)

my exp in got rogue before with bt progress iwas gm in my warrior before in ulduar progress we defeat yogg-saron in 5 try kill also my rogue in lich king and now i back to my mage again and nuke again with my main mage

3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them: my reason is i was in this guild for 2 month maby i dont have that power and dont fell good with that ppl beacuse iwas a gm before i join this guild non progress non active ppl and my main reason is ( i like to play hardcore btw i love bosses trying i dont have any problem when we fail in first try its only about focus and my previous guild out of this point (just give me the target then i can do whatever gm say ) thats my point

3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional): dont have dkp on site just a members site and apply

You and Special Bus:

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid): i dont have any problem with times .... give me ur raid time ill be online before the raid start and rdy

4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? i dont know any one only that holy pala that / w him about special bus

4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? nothing

You and your PC:

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? i got fiber net that can give an 100% good ms and btw that is my caffe in my country

5.2 Do you have a microphone? yea i have

5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? yes i can communicate as well

Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:37 am

hello there and thx for your application,

(+) Its nice that your afternoons are free to attend all raids.
(+) I really like an applicant with power torrent on weapon.
(+) The gear is nice, you're just missing a couple parts.
(+) Your experience is good enough (althought u have killed alakir only once).
(+) Tons of achivement points, which means that its not any random alt.
(-) You are kinda undercapped on hit rating (you have 15,5% and it should be around 17%).
(-) Also the meta socket should be changed from (Int +3% mp) to ----> (Int +3% crit dmg) for more dps.

Although we have 4 mages, we are discussing about getting one more, so we'll be in touch

PS.
critcake wrote:
4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid): i dont have any problem with times .... give me ur raid time ill be online before the raid start and rdy
we raid wednesday, thursday. sunday. monday 20:00-24:00 server time
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: critcake   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 am

thanks for answer ,,,, sweet points,,,, ihave only one point my old meta was (int.. and 3%crit damage its only an try this meta how its gona work ,,,, yeah ur right my hit is low iam gona fix it with my other trinket
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:17 am

critcake wrote:
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): (Alchemy 525)-(herb 525)-(Archaeology 525)-(Cooking 525)
(First Aid 525)-(Fishing 461)
Is Herbalism good for any dps class? if yes explain me why? if not, why dont u change it?

critcake wrote:
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: i dont have that program in my caffe .... i have it in my home .... u can if you need an any officer log in my acount btw its ok with me
what program? u can always upload screenshot on website and paste link <.<

critcake wrote:
5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? i got fiber net that can give an 100% good ms and btw that is my caffe in my country
As I undersootd u playing in net caffe? Hows about PC performance there (cpu, graphic card)?
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: critcake   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:08 pm

screen shot :

Herb: i can say yes because [Lifeblood] rank 8 give 480 haste for 2 min cd i gues yeah its a trinket with 2 min cs thats was nice ..... and also if i gona farm for my flask elxir or any thing in my alchemy prof.... also that good (yes herb is good flask elxir farm 480 haste ) thats mean in my mind choise

my caffe pc ..... dell games pc (cpu) 1gb graf card
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:27 pm

looks nice but....ye but, we have 3-4 mages while 2 of them are 100% att, do you understand and agree with no problem the fact that you will be 4th or 5th mage and sometimes might be changed/not invited to raids cause of overpopulation ?

if your answer is 'yes' to this question, there is no reason to not invite you, ok maybe your english Very Happy

but im for yes then but last wordz for rpg and trixey imo

Quote :
i work in police station (detective) 4

I lost my phone, if you find it within 3 days u get instant inv!!! <joke>
Back to top Go down
gpapageo

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 pm

hello there i was trying to find you ingame. didnt you say something about a boomkin and a priest friends of your that would apply too?

btw hold on and we'll answer
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: critcake   critcake - Fire mage EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm

hello ppl : (xust) yeas i dont have that much problrm eith that i just can give what can i give somthing nice for guild like focus nuke sweet goal in game also as iknow ther is non problem with gm and officcers to manage that or balance how can we give invite for members on raid progress >> its only about time btw i know i join an progres raiding guild sry iam not that nuking number 1 fir gear step by step all of peaple wel get that gear and that sweet playing on boses Smile

about ur fhone as i work Razz : just give me anything about who get that fhone or ur fhone secret i"d then well back to u with ur fhone or with ur fhone and that crap who take it Razz

gpapagea: yes i just talk to that old friend team they well transfer soon and then allpy ... and join us its only about time some one of them nuking gladiator right nw and the other by waiting
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am

last question, is there in kuweit a good connection? or it's 400ms+

btw why the fuck someone edits my posts?

Last edited by Xust on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:45 am

still no screenshot... w8ing
Back to top Go down
Pyrathas

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm a bit worried about his english skills, as i can barely understand some of his later replies.
However, if he can understand written and spoken english well enough, then it should work out.
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:29 pm

hi, there is no problem what so ever with the above that you mentioned, im sure, that you guys know for fact what your doing with the guild, that is why i have applied in the first place, im down for the guild, now its all up to you guys to decide, and yes in kuwait i have a good few people that own good characters, and the connections that we use are a 3.6 fiberoptic cables, about the pc's that we use its a custom made desktop pc with a dual 512mb graphic card intel core i7 processor, LG flatron 18" LCD wide screen, logitech G15 gaming keyboard and a logitech gaming mouse.

waiting for your reply, thanks and have a nice day.
Critcake.
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

are you guys recieving anything from me? because i cant see my own replies. :S
Back to top Go down
Pyrathas

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:10 pm

There are two yellow arrows on the left side of the message boxes. Click on the yellow down arrow to expand messages and see everything thats been posted in thread.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:24 am

still no screenshot... w8ing#2
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:35 am

hello/ saekoo : sry that is the 3rd time that i copy paste ,,,the sreenshot and i duno why did that not work ,,, if you have an other choise just tell me then ill make or just tell maby i did something wrong in this screeshot link...
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am

Saeko wrote:
...u can always upload screenshot on website and paste link <.<
for example here
or at least tell what addons u r using
Back to top Go down
critcake

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm

my best addons :

(1) forte xorcist v1.974.7 by xus default casting cd"s
(2) omen3
(3) omnicc-omnicc confing-omnicc option
(4) all of quartz option
(5) recount ..
(6) deadly mode mode core (DbM)
this is what i use .... and have more than this addons ....in my addons option
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:38 pm

ur application overall looks fine however u know we got 4 mages (3 very active) and sometimes u might not get spot on raid, ofc we will see on ur trial how u playing and how is ur attendece.
anyway whisper me for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: critcake - Fire mage   critcake - Fire mage Empty

Back to top Go down

critcake - Fire mage
Page 1 of 1