Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drunkshooter - Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ivo1902

Drunkshooter  - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Drunkshooter - Hunter   Drunkshooter  - Hunter EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name:Ivo
1.2 Age: 13
1.3 Country/City:Bulgaria (I live in London ATM)
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study?
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?Well im ok with it as long as it's not insult or anything against me,if it is sensible i try to think on it and improve myself Very Happy

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character:Drunkshooter (no worries i dont raid drunk (rofl)
2.2 Race:Orc (will change to ally if accepted)
2.3 Class of your Character:Hunter
2.4 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): Jewelcrafting with a few rare gems recipes from token vendor. Enchanting nothing special normal recipes from trainer:S
2.5 Whats your build (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why this spec ? Marksmanship 8/31/2
2.6 Link to armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/drunkshooter/simple
2.7 Link a screenshot of your UI:

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.):ive done 7/12 normal 10 man Ice crown citadel(but on my previous main a deathknight) with my hunter ive done 9/12 normal ( i know all tacs for all fights)

3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them:i want to leave my current guild because their raiding isn't constant we have 1-2 pug players and we cannot complete the raids :S
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid): i can raid on every one of the selected days depends what serve time it is.
Exact day of the week. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday)
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ?no
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? atm i am horde, if i get accepted i will faction change into ally

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight?yes but sometimes my computer shuts down but its very rare maybe once in a week or twice doesn't usually happen on raids
5.2 Do you have a microphone?no
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak?i can only listen Sad
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: Drunkshooter - Hunter   Drunkshooter  - Hunter EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm

No
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Drunkshooter - Hunter   Drunkshooter  - Hunter EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 pm

thx for the application. you will be answered soon.
Back to top Go down
ivo1902

PostSubject: Re: Drunkshooter - Hunter   Drunkshooter  - Hunter EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 pm

thanks for answer hope you guys accept me ;D
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Drunkshooter - Hunter   Drunkshooter  - Hunter EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:27 am

Althought we'd like 1 hunter more, your experience wasnt that imressive. since we have killed a few heroic bosses we expect from recruitements to have atleast 9 or 10 bosses killed and experienced with. So in that case we will have to decline for now :/
Back to top Go down
ivo1902

PostSubject: About my hunter recruitment apply   Drunkshooter  - Hunter EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 pm

i forgot to mention my 9/12 progress on hunter is from Cataclysm content not from ICC as the deathknight rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunkshooter - Hunter   Drunkshooter  - Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Drunkshooter - Hunter
Page 1 of 1