Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heartseeker - Surv hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartsee

Heartseeker - Surv hunter Empty
PostSubject: Heartseeker - Surv hunter   Heartseeker - Surv hunter EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name: Nathan
1.2 Age: 25
1.3 Country/City: Cardiff (Wales-UK)
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study? Out of work at the moment
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? Can handle stress and criticism just keep a calm mind

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Heartseeker
2.2 Server: Burning Legion
2.3 Race: Nightelf
2.4 Class of your Character: Hunter
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): Skinning (max lvl) also leveling up leatherworking for dps enchant.
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this? 3/7/31 survival,it took me a long time to find the right spec for me.i tried lots and this one gives me top dps.
2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/heartseeker/simple
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: I dont know how to do this lol sorry. But i use dbm. msbt, recount. omen, quartz, DoTimer. omniCC

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it. I started wow shortly after it came out my friend told me about it so far i had alot of chars i completed all the vanilla raids,burning crusade and wotlk raids all on my old shaman before it got hacked.so when cata came out i bought a new account and made this here hunter.best choice ever.

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.):Bwl,MC,SSc,TK,BT,Sunwell,Icecrown,OS.
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them:I cant remember my old guilds on my shaman sorry and this hunter is considered a new character to me.
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual :To be honest people think im sad i pay 15 hours a day non stop if im not raiding etc i collect rare pets help people achievements etc.

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid): I can raid any time of the week.
Exact day of the week. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday)
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? Talked to rpgas alot he even gives me portals.
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? I have used dkp system in the past i know how it works.

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? Yes
5.2 Do you have a microphone? No never used one during my 6 years of raiding i just listen what to do Smile but considering buying one when i got time.
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Yes i have also been learning swedish for 6 years so thats fine also.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Heartseeker - Surv hunter   Heartseeker - Surv hunter EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Heartsee wrote:
2.7 Link to armory:
?
Heartsee wrote:
...all on my old shaman before it got hacked.so when cata came out i bought a new account and made this here hunter.best choice ever.
so u bought new account insdead of taking it back? smart Smile
Heartsee wrote:
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual :To be honest people think im sad i pay 15 hours a day non stop if im not raiding etc i collect rare pets help people achievements etc.
ehm so u r hardcore raider or u counting trees in sw ;o
Heartsee wrote:
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? Talked to rpgas alot he even gives me portals.
wtf XD
Heartsee wrote:
5.2 Do you have a microphone? No never used one during my 6 years of raiding i just listen what to do Smile but considering buying one when i got time.
u didnt have time for 6 years to go and buy mic?
Back to top Go down
Heartsee

PostSubject: Re: Heartseeker - Surv hunter   Heartseeker - Surv hunter EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Well armory was and is still down due to maintenance on the website. but i have shown an officer in the guild my pve gear instead.
I am a hardcore raider when server resets every week after all raids is done meh just do random stuff.
Well i did have a mic but i lost it, but when i was raiding alot in the past it was never used i just do what i was told and follow instructions Smile.

Hope that this can help you out.
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: Heartseeker - Surv hunter   Heartseeker - Surv hunter EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 pm

inv....whatever
Back to top Go down
myrmidonas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heartseeker - Surv hunter   Heartseeker - Surv hunter EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 am

since we dont have any other hunter application we can accept you as trial, only if you are 100% sure that you will have atleast 80% attendance on raids.
we'll see about spec on the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartseeker - Surv hunter   Heartseeker - Surv hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Heartseeker - Surv hunter
Page 1 of 1