Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broxxarr

Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player] Empty
PostSubject: Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player]   Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

1. About you.

1.1 Do you want your application to be kept confidential?: I don't have anything to hide;)
1.2 Name: Luke
1.3 Age: 21
1.4 Country/City: Poland
1.5 Something more about yourself (where do you work/where do you study?): I study Enviromental Protection mostly based on hydrosphere. I don't have a girlfriend (WTB one!). Ohh and I love weight lifting and basketball - so I'm hard worker Smile
1.6 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? As long as it's contructive I don't care is it criticsm or approval.

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Currently Broxxar but gonna change during fraction change
2.2 Server: Burning Legion / Horde
2.3 Race: Orc (night elf wannabe)
2.4 Class of your Character: Hunter
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them):Mining/Engineering (skilling engi cuz I thought this character will be my farmer and I removed 525 skilled Engineering before :S)
2.6 What is your Main Spec, and why did you choose this? It's Marksmanship. Maybe because it's the best signle target hunter's dps spec
2.7 What is your Off Spec? Beast mastery for PvP
2.8 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/broxxarr/simple
2.9 Copy & Paste the forum code link of your uploaded UI during raid: (useful site: ) Is it necessary? I play with basic UI with couple of addons such as DBM, Omen Threatmeter, Recount, Atlasloot and Gatherer

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.

I'd like to add that I've been raiding on my shaman and my hunter's raiding status isn't that "great" as shaman is. This is why I'm going to tell about my raiding experience with my shaman.

3.1 Tell us what is your raiding experience on this patch: BD - killed all except Nefarian ; BoT - killed all except Cho'gall but had him on 1% than I had to stop playing wow for a while.
3.2 Do you have any raiding experience on previous patches / expansions? : I've been playing wow for 6 years right now so I had chacne to experience each expansion. I've traveled a lot and I've seen a lot but my best WoW progress comes from TBC when me and my guild mates from guild Ascendance were Server First guild (I played rogue than)
3.3 Tell us more about your current (or previous if u dont have any) Guild. And the reasons that you are planning to leave them: I'm a bit tired of playing with Poles (pretty strange cuz I come from Poland:P). I couldn't find any Hordish international guild so this is why I'm gonna try on alliance side.
3.4 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional):

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual

4.1 Tell us about your play time, exact day of the week that you can or cannot be online. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday at 20:00-24:00 server time): Raid hours fits perfectly for me. Mostly I play for lke 6-7h. It depend on weather, cuz as I mentioned before, I'm basketball enthusiast and than I go play some ball:)
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? Nope, I don't know anybody on Alliance side. But I'm open for new relations Very Happy
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? I heard that Mrs Thomson has a new lover;O Can you belive it?!

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? Yes
5.2 Do you have a microphone? Yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Definitely yes:) This is why I choose English speaking guild;)
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player]   Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Broxxarr wrote:
2.9 Copy & Paste the forum code link of your uploaded UI during raid: (useful site: ) Is it necessary? I play with basic UI with couple of addons such as DBM, Omen Threatmeter, Recount, Atlasloot and Gatherer

Yes it is necessary to see ur graphic details or latency and fps during the raid

about the rest. ur hunter is rly bad geared (expertise trinket, hit gems, pvp items, more fails not worth to mention) even shaman is too low geared for us.
ur experience is also low, u didnt even clear throne of four winds.
im afraid i have to decline ur application.
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player]   Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player] EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:47 pm

i will have to agree with saekoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player]   Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player] Empty

Back to top Go down

Broxxarr - MM hunter [Horde player]
Page 1 of 1