Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animage - Druid feral dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Animage - Druid feral dps Empty
PostSubject: Animage - Druid feral dps   Animage - Druid feral dps EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 pm

1. About you.

1.1 Name: John
1.2 Age: 21
1.3 Country/City: Greece Thessaloniki
1.4 Something more about yourself (where you work/where you study?) Work in public service
1.5 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress? Fine

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Animage
2.2 Server: Burning Legion
2.3 Race: Night Elf
2.4 Class of your Character: Druid
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): Leatherworking/Skinnning
2.6 Whats your spec (its enough to write, for example. 10/31/0), and why did you choose this? 0/35/06 its stable spec since cata
2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/animage/simple
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: normal blizzard ui

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.

3.1 Tell us what have you raided (If you have raided before the expansion you can also write it down here.): 11/12 Icc before expansion and patch
3.2 tell us about your previous guild experiences (also about current one if there is one) and reasons of leaving them: I was in illegal and left cause i got bored.
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional): -

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual

4.1 Tell us about your play time (Important: tell us when you cannot raid) Exact day of the week.
(We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday): i can every day 15.00 - 24.00 server time
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? nope
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? no

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? can handle 3 wow at once Razz
5.2 Do you have a microphone? yep
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? yes TS3 or VENT
Back to top Go down
<o>

PostSubject: Re: Animage - Druid feral dps   Animage - Druid feral dps EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:58 pm

questions are made to answer on them...

2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: blizzard normal ui - so u dont even have DBM?
also as i see u didnt do any cata raid :/
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Animage - Druid feral dps   Animage - Druid feral dps EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 pm

hello there and thx for the apply,

(+) that you can play everyday 15:00-24:00
(+) that you computer can handle 3 wow account
(-) pvp gear
(-) Zero boss killed in cata
(-) No addons? not even dbm? nothing?

I'm sorry to tell you that. but we are looking for geared and experienced players for heroic progress. However you can w8 for our final answer
Back to top Go down
Animage

PostSubject: Re: Animage - Druid feral dps   Animage - Druid feral dps EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 pm

1) I have 6 pieces of pvp just because blue ones are not any better. with that gear i do 17k in Argaloth.
2) I dont count dbm - badkitty as addon and we new raid there's no need for x-perl
3) I have killed only argaloth in Cata
4) Guys its WoW. Tactics almost Never change. I have the minimal of 40 IQ to "dont stand in fire", stand in cone etc. i mean its. Since I have done Icc (fires - adds - slugs - Bites ) and look at my achies on Icc some Hc. lol! I was in illegal and undergeared for about 500gs and still was 3rd on dps cause of wierd playstyle
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Animage - Druid feral dps   Animage - Druid feral dps EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 am

Animage wrote:
2) I dont count dbm - badkitty as addon and we new raid there's no need for x-perl
so you are raiding without dbm or bigwings? you know there are not all bosses like argaloth. not good

Animage wrote:
3) I have killed only argaloth in cata
not good

Animage wrote:
i was undergeared 500gs and still was 3rd on dps
3rd on dps on argaloth? Noone uses a flask or potion or food buff on that boss. Personaly i totally slack on that boss just like most other ppl do, so i dont think its not a boss that you can compare dps sadly. I havent seen any other guild ussing BH to compaire dps actually.

Seems that under these circumstances that i mentioned on previous post we'll have to decline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animage - Druid feral dps   Animage - Druid feral dps Empty

Back to top Go down

Animage - Druid feral dps
Page 1 of 1