Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerke

Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid   Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm

1. About you.
Introduce yourself. In the guild the people count not the characters, so we would like to know a few things about you for a start.

1.1 Name: Serhat
1.2 Age: 28
1.3 Country/City: Turkey / Istanbul
1.4 I’m a computer technician in a company
1.5 if am alone like playing wow i listen music, but in a crowded area i try to calm down the other people

2. About your Character
Introduce your character, remember only facts count here, when we ask for a link to armory we want to see PvE gear and talents there, PvP does not interest us at all.

2.1 Name of your Character: Killerkenny
2.2 Server: Burning Legion
2.3 Race: Male Worgen
2.4 Class of your Character: Druid
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them): Enchanting, Skinning
2.6 Resto : PVE (8/2/31) PVP(8/2/31)different talents
Balance: PVE(31/3/7)
İ love to play in resto couse i can help much more to others and for balance i like to play as caster
2.7 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/killerkenny/simple
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: i can do it later

3. Experience
Show us how good you know World of Warcraft and your character. How long have you been playing, how did you manage in different guild? Maybe you have played before The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King? Tell us about it.

3.1 in cata : only BH 10/25
İn WOTLK : icc 10 --11/12 normal 8/12 hc
İcc 25 – 11/12 normal 8/12 hc
3.2 i left the last guild couse of no raid. Before the last guild i was a horde. İn there i left a guild couse they migrated their accounts to another realm
3.3 Give us a link to your guilds dkp site (optional): ---

4. You and Special Bus
Tell us how often do you play, are you more of a hardcore player or a casual

4.1 20-24 is good form e and i can login everyday. İf i cant login in a day i can send information with mail in game to officer
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? no
4.3 Any other information you would like to share with us ? am mot an hardcore player but i can do whay u want in raid or guild. ( but have to say not all which are personel)

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 i5 2500k
Gtx 570
4 gb ram
and ofc a good motherboard
5.2 Do you have a microphone? Ofc i have
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Ofc i can
Back to top Go down
Xust

PostSubject: Re: Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid   Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 am

You lack of experience in cata. I can't see your gear atm since armory is broken (again...) but it won't be probably good cause of no bosses killed in cata. I cant also see your UI, at least type down your binds. What guild exactly u were in (names)?

Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid   Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 am

killerke wrote:
2.8 Copy+Paste a direct Link of a screenshot of your UI: i can do it later
no u cant...
its one of questions required to fill up (not additional) if u r taking it serious then post ur application with answers on ALL questions or dont post it at all.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid   Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:33 am

anyway ur experience is like 0, BH is not even raid boss - its a pugable joke. also ur gear is 3/4 blue and we need players rdy for heroic bosses progress so decline.
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid   Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 am

hello m8, we have found a few things about you..

(+) good pc
(+) its good that you can fit with our schedule
(-) you have no enchant on shoulders
(-) you have no enchant on head
(-) you have no enchant on weapon
(-) the 2 tiers that you have are for resto spec, and we need boomkin
(-) healing trinket
(-) 2 pvp items
(-) 0 bosses killed on cata, except bh (but bh is a joke)

i'm sorry but as saeko said, we need geared and experienced ppl ready for heroics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid   Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Killerkenny - Resto/Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1