Special Bus Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything regarding recruitment goes here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drumi - Resto Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drumi

Drumi - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Drumi - Resto Druid   Drumi - Resto Druid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 am

1. About you.

1.1 Do you want your application to be kept confidential?: Yes
1.2 Name: Mustafa
1.3 Age: 20
1.4 Country/City: Turkey/Ankara
1.5 Something more about yourself (where do you work/where do you study?):Economics at University
1.6 How do you handle constructive criticism and stress?: I can handle it, have experience in 25 man raiding.

2. About your Character
2.1 Name of your Character: Drumi
2.2 Server: Burning Legion
2.3 Race:Night Elf
2.4 Class of your Character:Druid
2.5 Professions (if you have rare recipes list them):Alchemy, herbalism
2.6 What is your Main Spec, and why did you choose this? Restoration Druid. I love being resto more than other specs.
2.7 What is your Off Spec?: Balance
2.8 Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/drumi/simple
2.9 Copy & Paste the forum code link of your uploaded UI during raid: My keyboard hasn't got any printscreen key without pressing another key. So i'm not able to get any pic when im in a fight. I may list my computer's parts: 3 GB Ram, 1 GB graphics card, intel core i3.

Also a pic at tol barad. That may give u an opinion.

3. Experience
3.1 Tell us what is your raiding experience on this patch: 1/13 Heroic
3.2 Do you have any raiding experience on previous patches / expansions? : Playing since TBC
3.3 Tell us more about your current (or previous if u dont have any) Guild. And the reasons that you are planning to leave them: They werent doing progress.

4. You and Special Bus
4.1 Tell us about your play time, exact day of the week that you can or cannot be online. (We raid on wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday at 20:00-24:00 server time): I can be online whenever im needed. or in this case everyday that u raid.
4.2 Do you know anyone in Special Bus ? No

5. You and your PC
Tell us more about your pc, and we'd like to know about your communication skill
(remember we are an international guild, and we use ENGLISH as primary language on TS3)

5.1 Can your computer handle 25 man raids - during a boss fight? Yes
5.2 Do you have a microphone? Yes
5.3 Can you communicate in english on Teamspeak? Yes
Back to top Go down
rpgas
Admin
rpgas

PostSubject: Re: Drumi - Resto Druid   Drumi - Resto Druid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:29 am

hello there. i must say that your gear is very nice.. but i'm not sure how badly we need a resto druid atm. Hold on a bit

ps. posting UI would be a plus for ya
Back to top Go down
Drumi

PostSubject: Re: Drumi - Resto Druid   Drumi - Resto Druid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 am

Drumi - Resto Druid 64o6tj
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Drumi - Resto Druid   Drumi - Resto Druid EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:47 am

u playing since TBC and u didnt even clear hc raids in wotlk thats not rly good sign, also in cata u didnt clear full normal yet. herbalism is usless for resto druid.
ur gear is nice but right now we dont need resto druid that bad :/ anyways u can make application in future after u change herbalism and get some more cata raid experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drumi - Resto Druid   Drumi - Resto Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Drumi - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1